Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Big Girl in the House!!!!!!!!

Make that two big girls! Ha!
We definitely have a big girl in our house! We have been potty trained for about 2 months now! Potty training was a wonderful experience for us. We did it cold turkey.......no potty chair and no pull-ups. We spent the weekend at home with no bottoms on! About every 15 minutes I would take her and put her on the big potty and let her try. If she would try we would give her 1 M&M and when Travis or I would use the bathroom we would eat 1 M&M so she could see the reward. The next week we wore panties and the rest is history!

2 comments:

Darla DiStefano said...

oh I love this picture and I'm so proud of Brook for potty training! Heck, I would do it too for M&Ms, lol! That pantiless bottom is exactly how I potty trained these hooligans over here...works like a charm!

Lianna Knight said...

Congrats!!!

When I saw the pic, I thought the same thing...WHICH big girl :)